We're no longer posting blogs here. If you're a new supporter, sign up securely to our mailing list here:

* indicates required

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Introducing Mary

I've got a blog on the way...but unless you get them out quickly they get stage fright...my current one just doesn't want to get finished.

But in the meantime I'd like to introduce Mary who is with us for a month to get some more teaching experience, help out and experience Burundi.

I asked Mary if she would blog out here as it would provide a fresh insight for our regular readers...we've been here long enough to stop seeing so many things...

...but also I thought it would be useful for anyone who might be considering a short-term or gap year placement with us.

So please read and enjoy her posts.

http://www.maryinburundi.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment